quarta-feira, agosto 20, 2008

Special toys to Kids

Today at the office I was with a colleague that have a small kid, about four years old, and he is very smart. And smart kids don’t want the trivial toys and games they want toys that can make them think wile playing.

Dolls and toy cars are great toys but for normal and ordinary kids, for special and intelligent kids you need to give them special toys too!

But the most part of toy stores have only the normal boy and girl toys that I have told you and sometimes you cannot find that special toy to the special kid.

At Atomic Elephant science and toy Co. you can find those special toys and the best selling toys like the Alive: The living Breathing Human body, or EIN – O Discovery tank Nature science, but also you can find a Geo Safari Talking globe among a ling list of other special toys.

Browse this list of best selling toys and you will see Aeronautics toys, Engineering science kits for small scientists because you can shop by category, by age, by price or by brand, you will choose the best way to buy the special toy.

I now know what to buy to me friends kids, so they can play and learn at the same time!

1 comentário:

Dr Purva Pius disse...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com